2016 Open Enrollment Begins November 1, 2015
Find out how to navigate the opportunities in health care through the Affordable Care Act 101 webinar series.
This webinar will focus on what the healthcare law, the Affordable Care Act, means for small businesses. It will focus on federal provisions to help local small business owners understand how the law will affect them.
Topics being discussed include:
- Small business tax credits (available to businesses and tax-exempt non-profits)— who’s eligible for them and how to claim them
- Marketplace updates
- Shared responsibility
- Cost containment
- Tools and resources available for small businesses interested in learning more about the law
A question and answer period will follow.
Registration is free, but required.
The webinar takes place every other Thursday at 2 PM ET.
- Thursday, October 29: Click to Register
- Thursday, November 12: Click to Register
- Thursday, December 3: Click to Register
- Thursday, December 10: Click to Register
For more information on what the health care law means for small businesses, check out www.sba.gov/healthcare.