You are invited to join the Georgia Manufacturing Alliance (GMA) for the Pre-launch Roundtable Meeting of the Central Georgia Chapter.
Attendees will discuss the plans to grow the Central Georgia chapter of GMA during 2016.
The goal for this event is to identify members who want to volunteer for specific leadership roles in the chapter and to develop the list of potential plant tour locations for the region.
Thursday, May 12, 2016 from 8:00am-10:00am
Who should attend?
- Owners / Executive Leadership
- Plant Manager
- Community Leaders
Why should you attend?
- Network with new partners state-wide.
- Learn about programs that will add value to your company.
- Understand chapter leadership role requirments
- Learn about the resources and tools that are available to help you grow chapter membership
- Strengthen your relationships with your peers and make new connections
- 8:00-8:15 Registration, Coffee, Donuts and Networking
- 8:15-8:30 GMA Announcements
- 8:30-9:45 General Session – Planning
- 9:45-10:00 Networking
577 Mulberry Street, Suite 1600
Macon, GA 31201
Park in the parking deck. Take the elevator to the 16th floor, to the Cherry Blossom Conference room.