Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, education and great benefits. Plus, you’ll be working with the industry’s latest technologies in clean, safe and modern mills.
Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies in the world and we are growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
We are currently recruiting for Production, Maintenance, and Electrician Positions at our location in Eatonton, GA.
Along with job supported training, education and great benefits including medical, dental, 401K, short term disability, and paid time off, our production rate is $11.50 per hour and maintenance rates can range from $20 per hour to $27 per hour based on the position, experience, and skill level.
What You Offer
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in heavy manufacturing and/or lumber a plus
- Commitment to maintain a safe work environment without compromise
- Recognize problems and have them corrected immediately
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team
- Open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability
If you can’t attend, please apply online: Interfor.com/careers