Georgia Employers’ Association Sixth Annual Human Resources Workshop:
Best Practices for Today’s Workforce
In today’s environment one of Human Resource’s greatest challenges is to hire and retain the best talent while maintaining legal compliance and providing a competitive pay and benefits program.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Ritz Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation
(According to U.S. News & World Report, one of the top 10 hotels in Georgia)
Preliminary Agenda Topics:
- Selected Best Practices to Implement Depending on Who Wins the Presidency
- Leadership Principles and Best Practices for the Successful HR Professional
- Benefits Best Practices for Small, Medium, and Large Employers: What Top Employers are Offering
- HR Roundtable: HR Professionals Share Best Practices for Determining Pay, Performance Appraisals, Retaining Top Talent, Maintaining an Issue Free Environment, Recruiting, and Much More
- Legal Compliance Best Practices to Keep You and Your Company Out of Trouble
- W. Melvin Haas, III, Partner, Constangy, Brooks, Smith, and Prophete, LLP
- W. Jonathan Martin, II, Partner, Constangy, Brooks, Smith, and Prophete, LLP
- Alyssa K. Peters, Attorney, Constangy, Brooks, Smith, and Prophete, LLP
- Dana L. Thrasher, Partner, Constangy, Brooks, Smith, and Prophete, LLP
- Jeffery L. Thompson, Partner, Constangy, Brooks, Smith, and Prophete, LLP
- Non-Members $199.00
- GEA Members $125.00
- Georgia Chamber Investors $125
Hurry! Only 10 rooms remaining at the Ritz Carlton special discounted rate of $239 for Tuesday night November 15, 2016.