Whether a patient is here for short-term rehab or for long-term care, we want the stay to be as personal and comfortable as possible. For that reason, we offer many of the comforts of home and community as well as activities to keep the patient entertained and energized.
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Patients are encouraged to bring their cherished belongings from home to personalize their room
- Climate controlled for heating and air
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor sitting areas and courtyard
- Comfortable sitting areas and lounges throughout the center with TVs
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Onsite, professional staffed beauty/barber shop
- Non-smoking center
- Delicious meals each day with enhanced menu choices
- Daily gourmet snack cart with fresh fruit, pastries and sweets
Activity and Socialization Opportunities
- Church groups
- Arts and crafts
- Musical entertainment
- Pet therapy
- Resident council
Skilled care services have evolved over time to expand beyond traditional nursing home care. Eatonton Health & Rehabilitation can help you choose the appropriate level of care for your loved one. If your loved one will only be with us for a short-term stay, we can offer a full service of transition of care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Pharmacy services
- Hospice services
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Transition care program
Rehabilitation Services At Eatonton Health & Rehabilitation we offer rehabilitative therapy for either a short-term stay or during long-term care. Therapists work one-on-one with the patient focusing on assisting them to achieve and maintain their desired, individual level of functioning as appropriate.
- – Physical Therapy
- – Occupational Therapy
- – Speech-language Therapy
Complex Clinical Program The nursing team in our complex clinical program is specially trained to deliver care to patients with multiple health or complex clinical conditions. Our complex services range from, but are not limited to, the treatment of respiratory, cardiac, neurological, renal and diabetic conditions to wound management, along with specialized care for stroke, Alzheimer’s and dementia patients. Our team develops individual-centered care plans to address each patient’s specific health concerns.
Wound Care Program The nursing team is specially trained in the treatment of hard-to-heal wounds, such as pressure ulcers or bedsores, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds and venous stasis or arterial ulcers resulting from poor circulation. This program provides regular monitoring and appropriate care for wounds, including topical treatments, dressing changes and prescribed oral medications, such as antibiotics and pain relievers. Also included is dietary assessment and medical nutrition therapy by a registered dietitian.
Pat Johnson, Administrator
125 Sparta Highway
Eatonton, GA 31024