Lean business planning is easier and more useful for all companies. It includes using simple lists and tables to define strategy, tactics, milestones, metrics, and assumptions; plus, it projects sales, spending, and cash flow.
Join this webinar produced by SCORE, a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration, as founder of bplans.com and Palo Alto Software Tim Berry shares the simplicity and ease of lean business planning including:
- A simple, powerful approach to business planning for any business—existing, startup or in the planning stage
- Easy ways to stay focused, grow faster and adjust quickly to change
- How and why to review and revise regularly to simplify and watch the important milestones
- When to stick to the plan, when to change it, and how to tell the difference
- What business owners need to know about forecasting sales, expenses, and cash flow, and how to manage ongoing results
- Setting priorities for long term and managing steps in the short term