Compensation Can Be Complicated
In a tight job market, a competitive benefit and compensation program is required to keep the best employees, but the components of the program can be difficult and expensive to manage. Company Executives and HR Professionals face some complex questions:
- How can we avoid compliance issues?
- Are there ways to control healthcare costs instead of just raising the premium rates your employees pay?
- How competitive is our 401(k) retirement plan in comparison with the market? Does it meet the fiduciary requirements? Are the fees too high? Is it performing?
Georgia Employers’ Association is sponsoring a full day workshop in Macon that will clarify the complications of benefits and compensation and provide the answers you need to maintain a competitive program.
Thursday, November 9, 2017
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
(lunch is included)
Macon Marriott City Center
Here are a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- Current Trends in Employee Benefits. Key benchmarking information important to benefit platform offerings.
- Understanding How Plan Designs Can Influence Overall Costs
- What Employers Should Know to Maintain Compliance and Avoid ERISA and FMLA Issues
- Wellness programs that can lead to healthier employee lifestyles and reduced claims
- Current trends in the 401(k) marketplace and a review of investment plans and choices
Who should attend?
Company owners and executives, HR professionals, Benefit Administrators, Legal Counsel, and anyone who is involved in the recruitment and retention of key talent.