Thursday, October 27
Attend to find out more about the rising threat to small and midsize businesses, and the five ways you can protect yourself. In this compelling webcast, you’ll learn about:
- New wave cybercriminals: Know what you’re up against in this brave new world of cybercrime. Learn about the different categories of cybercriminals, including the sophisticated blackhats who operate like a well-run business.
- Crimeware kits: Learn about the different “services” cybercriminals have access to that can completely disrupt and harm your organization.
- Combating cybercrime: Defeating a formidable enemy requires a formidable strategy. Learn five ways SMBs can defend themselves from this insidious threat.
Register now to see how your organization can protect itself from cybercrime:
Also available is the Cybersecurity for Small Businesses online self-paced training exercise that provides an introduction to securing information in a small business.
- Defining cybersecurity
- Explaining the importance of securing information through best cybersecurity practices
- Identifying types of information that should be secured
- Identifying the types of cyber threats
- Defining risk management
- Listing best practices for guarding against cyber threats
Cybersecurity for Small Businesses online training link: