January 18, 2018
Safety and risk reduction are critical for organizations of all sizes. In this webinar produced by SCORE, a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration, learn how to create and implement a safe workplace culture compliant with the Department of Labor and Occupational Safety Health (OSHA) standards.
You will learn:
- OSHA requirements and how to meet them
- How to set up a safety committee or appoint a safety coach
- How to manage accident investigations
- Available technology options
- Where to find free resources