The U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE Association will host a free, 3-Day Virtual Conference during National Small Business Week. The conference will take place Tuesday, May 1 – Thursday, May 3 between 12:30 pm ET – 6:30 pm ET each day.
The Virtual Conference offers all the best parts of an in-person conference, but without the hassle of traveling. Watch 12 educational webinars, get free business advice from mentors, pick up free information and resources from sponsors and network with fellow business owners.
The webinars include:
- How Changing Consumer Behavior Impacts Your Business
- Addressing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Get New and Repeat Business on Autopilot with Email Marketing
- Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
- Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
- Grow Your Business in 2018
- Simple Steps to Choosing the Right Financing
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints & Keep Your Customers
- Sharing Your Story Through Video
- Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
- Fusion Marketing: The Next Generation of Marketing