Interested in a manufacturing career?
Interfor is looking to fill multiple positions at our Eatonton location.
Production, Maintenance & Electricians
August 7, 2018
Plaza Arts Center
305 N. Madison Ave.
Eatonton, GA 31024
What You’ll Do
- Join our production team at entry level with opportunities to advance into machine operating, forklift operations, quality control, lumber grading, or boiler kiln operations. Starting rate for Production is $12.75 per hour with the potential to grow to to $21.40 per hour based on skill level and experience.
Industrial Maintenance Millwright
- Our Industrial Maintenance Teams provide quality service throughout the mill servicing machine centers using mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic concepts. Pay rates are based on skill level and experience and range from $22.15 to $31/hr.
- Your role as an Industrial Electrician is to maintain the integrity of our electrical systems through predictive and preventive maintenance to maximize uptime, quality, and production. Pay rates are based on skill level and experience and range from $22.15 to $31/hr.
What You Offer
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in production, general labor, heavy manufacturing and/or lumber a plus
- Commitment to maintain a safe work environment without compromise
- Recognize problems and have them corrected immediately
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team and production
- Open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability